6VR is a high hardness, resistance and opposition to tearing shrink Polyolefyn, so it´s an ideal film to shrink frozen products (especially fish and seafood), even those with irregular shapes and sharp corners.
- Excellent resistance and high breakdown point
- High hardness
- High productivity and exceptional performance
- It does not break at low temperature.
- High retraction values in longitudinal and transversal direction.
- Designed to be in contact with food in accordance with European Directives
- 100% recyclable
- Available in single wound and center folded.
- Wide range of thicknesses from 10 to 25 microns
- And widths from 150 mm to 1600 mm
- Also recommended for
- High thermal difficulty applications
- Ovens with irregular temperature control